Proven track record. Extensive compatibility. Clear future.
With a complete line of Micro Focus® extend® (formerly ACUCOBOL-GT®) replacement products, extensive compatibility, and ‘acu-friendly’ migration and modernization features, NetCOBOL offers a seamless transition plan and a stable path forward for ACUCOBOL-GT users that is backed by a dedicated team of COBOL experts. Organizations are converting applications from Micro Focus® extend® (formerly ACUCOBOL-GT®) to NetCOBOL for many reasons:
- To gain the advantage of a COBOL development and deployment model without rewriting or retraining
- To improve ROI and dramatically lower COBOL licensing costs
- NO RUNTIME FEES
- As an ISV, increase your product profit margin and remain competitive in today’s marketplace
- Decrease product costs to your end-users
- To support a wide range of data access options and capabilities
- To natively integrate with leading Web and application server technologies
Maintain and modernize COBOL applications with a true business partner
Why continue to face steep annual COBOL software license fees and License Verification Audits, when NetCOBOL delivers powerful and more affordable alternatives?
With technology from NetCOBOL, you can move to an innovative COBOL platform with lower TCO, a solid roadmap, and numerous options for GUI maintenance and modernization — all backed by a dedicated global support team.
The NetCOBOL COBOL product family includes:
What makes the move to NetCOBOL so easy?
A full range of ACUCOBOL replacement products, extensive compatibility, acu-friendly migration features, and phased transition options.
What makes the move to NetCOBOL so worthwhile?
NetCOBOL offers powerful COBOL functionality at a low price, with no runtime fees. In addition to offering acu-functionality at a low price, NetCOBOL can handle the migration of ACUCOBOL-GT® graphical (AcuBench) applications to a more flexible operating environment. With NetCOBOL, there are no charges for upgrading to a new release with a valid support contract.
What ACUCOBOL-GT® features are handled by NetCOBOL?
- NetCOBOL supports the following ACUCOBOL-GT® intrinsics
- Interfacing with our partner Flexus’ SP2 tool, NetCOBOL can handle the migration of ACUCOBOL-GT® graphical (AcuBench) applications to a more flexible operating environment. Flexus also offers the ability to mimic the thin client and web thin client capabilities of ACUCOBOL-GT®.