Move Micro Focus extend® (formerly ACUCOBOL-GT®) to NetCOBOL®
Proven track record. Extensive compatibility. Clear future.
With a complete line of Micro Focus® extend® (formerly ACUCOBOL-GT®) replacement products, extensive compatibility, and ‘acu-friendly’ migration and modernization features, NetCOBOL offers a seamless transition plan and a stable path forward for ACUCOBOL-GT users that is backed by a dedicated team of COBOL experts. Organizations are converting applications from Micro Focus® extend® (formerly ACUCOBOL-GT®) to NetCOBOL for many reasons:
- To gain the advantage of a COBOL development and deployment model without rewriting or retraining
- To improve ROI and dramatically lower COBOL licensing costs
- NO RUNTIME FEES
- As an ISV, increase your product profit margin and remain competitive in today’s marketplace
- Decrease product costs to your end-users
- To support a wide range of data access options and capabilities
- To natively integrate with leading Web and application server technologies
Maintain and modernize COBOL applications with a true business partner
Why continue to face steep annual COBOL software license fees and License Verification Audits, when NetCOBOL delivers powerful and more affordable alternatives?
With technology from NetCOBOL, you can move to an innovative COBOL platform with lower TCO, a solid roadmap, and numerous options for GUI maintenance and modernization — all backed by a dedicated global support team.
The NetCOBOL product family includes:
NetCOBOL for Windows
Create standalone COBOL applications and COBOL components for use with Microsoft® visual tools on Windows 10, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Server 2008 R2, Server 2008 and Server 2003 R2.
NetCOBOL for .NET
Drastically reduce costs, boost performance. Move your apps to the cloud and free your legacy code from the mainframe with NetCOBOL for .NET.
NetCOBOL for Linux
Access COBOL applications through sleek GUIs written in modern programming environments. Connect COBOL to Linux to create a flexible, future-proof enterprise system.
What makes the move to NetCOBOL so easy?
A full range of ACUCOBOL replacement products, extensive compatibility, acu-friendly migration features, and phased transition options.
What makes the move to NetCOBOL so worthwhile?
NetCOBOL offers powerful COBOL functionality at a low price, with no runtime fees. In addition to offering acu-functionality at a low price, NetCOBOL can handle the migration of ACUCOBOL-GT® graphical (AcuBench) applications to a more flexible operating environment. With NetCOBOL, there are no charges for upgrading to a new release with a valid support contract.
What ACUCOBOL-GT® features are handled by NetCOBOL?
- NetCOBOL supports the following ACUCOBOL-GT® intrinsics
- Interfacing with our partner Flexus’ SP2 tool, NetCOBOL can handle the migration of ACUCOBOL-GT® graphical (AcuBench) applications to a more flexible operating environment. Flexus also offers the ability to mimic the thin client and web thin client capabilities of ACUCOBOL-GT®.
Do You Have Questions About Moving From Micro Focus to NetCOBOL?
Contact us today to set up a free consultation!