Easily access enterprise data with SQL and meeting the demand for mobile, web and cloud applications.
Easily Access Enterprise Data with SQL
ViaSQL enables distributed clients or mid-tier services to access data via standard SQL. Secure, reliable and performance driven, ViaSQL meets the most critical application deadlines to deliver in record time.
Designed for z/OS and VSE, ViaSQL includes the Legacy Data Manager™. Featuring innovative tooling, clients can easily map non-relational data sources to a relational model, including building views and joining files.
Key Capabilities of ViaSQL
SQL Access to Mainframe Data
Fast, easy access via ODBC/JDBC to data and applications on z/Server and VSE
SQL Access from CICS and Batch Programs
ViaSQL returns result sets, performs special processing, executes important business logic and enables updates and access to any data source.
SQL Access to Other Types of Data
Access disparate data on both the mainframe and distributed based platforms. SQL-based queries can incorporate distributed data into mainframe applications. Distributed based data may be SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, ODBC and others.
Data Transfer with Mainframe
Use the transfer function for data warehousing, data staging, near real-time replication or data migration.
Benefits of ViaSQL:
- Provides standard SQL access to mainframe data in one tool
- Extends value and investment of the mainframe
- Easy to install, administer and configure
- Enables agile deployment for rapid mobile, web and cloud app development
- Allows creation of new business apps on any platform, leveraging mainframe assets
- Opens bidirectional access to non-mainframe data sources
- Adheres to standard mainframe security constructs
- Includes built-in load testing capability
Interested in learning more about ViaSQL™?
Let us show you how you can easily access enterprise data with SQL.