With GT Software’s integration solution, Ivory, you can bring new capabilities to your existing technology. Designed to work across a variety of programming languages, Ivory combines drag and drop capabilities with a no-code platform to provide a truly effortless REST or SOAP API creation and integration experience.
Powering the Connected Mainframe
Today’s organizations are rapidly driving digital transformation initiatives to deliver unsurpassed customer experiences and powerful IT efficiencies. For large enterprises, the existing mainframe holds the key to unlocking their digital future – if they can integrate the platform with internal and external environments. It’s what analyst firm IDC terms the Connected Mainframe. And the results can be staggering.
GT Software’s integration solution, Ivory Service Architect, brings these connected mainframe capabilities to your existing technology. It provides the flexibility and performance that your business demands, while avoiding the complexity and cost of other solutions.
Mainframe Integration Doesn’t Have to Be Hard
Duplicating the green screen user experience on web or mobile won’t cut it, so most other tools and approaches require custom programming to add new logic necessary to achieve the desired user experience. Ivory creates complex and powerful REST and SOAP APIs with no programming.
“My team was able to maintain focus on the day-to-day work priorities without having to learn a new language. Ivory Service Architect made working with the existing mainframe applications a non-intrusive and simple process.”
Project Manager of France Galop
Developing and Deploying Mainframe APIs Made Easy
Whether you are streamlining business processes, embracing mobile application development, extending your mainframe logic to be an API consumer, or even implementing a service-oriented architecture, trust Ivory Service Architect to enable mainframe integration and take your investment to the future.
Benefits of Ivory:
- Easy creation of REST and SOAP APIs
- Support for all platforms, languages and data
- Bi-directional Web services
- Robust service orchestration
- Superior runtime performance
- Optimal developer productivity
- Leverages specialty engines
- High performance batch and presentation logic integration
- Flexible top-down service design
- Unprecedented IMS/TM, providing the industry’s only support for:
- Multiple segment output message support
- Variable length output message support
- Support for modern data types (i.e., images, video and other binary formats) via Message Transmission Optimization Mechanism (MTOM)
- Protection of company assets with Microsoft TFS source control integration
The Latest Release of Ivory Service Architect Includes:
- Support for JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- Added the REST Service Client Point Node to allow inclusion of REST APIs in an Ivory API
- Ivory Remote Utility to enhance batch deployment options across Ivory servers
- OpenAPI Import to aid in API creation
- Updated PL/1 parser for WIDECHAR and WCHAR
- Added Secure Connection for IMS Connect
- Enhanced REST design perspective