Move your batch applications to a Windows® environment, where you can employ the latest technologies without changing the current flow of processing that is already built into your systems.
NeoBatch moves mainframe JCL batch jobs and sort processes to high-performance, economical Windows® servers.
As a stand-alone application, NeoBatch enables the execution, monitoring and management of jobs through easy-to-use graphical interface. By optimizing jobs for Windows® servers, NeoBatch drastically boosts performance and increases processing power to improve productivity. This optimization also reduces processing times by up to 50%, especially for jobs that are heavy in sort steps.
NeoBatch- Execute JCL Batch Jobs in Windows®
- Moves costly MIPS off the mainframe to save time and money
- Migrates all or a portion of your batch jobs
- Brings ease to JCL set-up and maintenance in Windows®
- Extremely fast sorts
- Extends your applications by using components like custom print handlers, which generate PDF reports and email or fax them to distribution lists
- Have the option to either continue to work with mainframe JCL or have the JCL converted to JScript or PowerShell
- Uses the powerful capabilities of Active Directory to ensure an even more secure batch environment