Are you a forward thinker with an eye for progress and innovation?
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, GT Software is a global market leader in the mainframe integration, modernization and migration space and we are always looking for motivated individuals to join the GT Software family. A career with GT Software represents an exciting opportunity to unlock your true potential. We’re seeking technologically savvy, energetic and ambitious individuals to become a part of our team. To join an organization that cares about the growth and interests of its employees, check out our job postings below.
Director of Marketing – GT Software
Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of GT Software’s marketing strategies, execution, communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Includes implementation of Account Based Marketing program, email, search, display advertising, video and mobile that will drive long term business growth.
Marketing, communications and public relations:
1. Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of Account Based Marketing program including comprehensive marketing, campaign management, communications and public relations program that will enhance the Organization’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications; and, all Organization marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition and so forth.
2. Ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
3. Software analyst relations.
4. Leads projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
Planning and budgeting:
1. Responsible for the achievement of marketing/communications/public relations mission, goals and financial objectives. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to measure effectiveness and report progress to management.
2. With assistance from finance, develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
3. Recommend short- and long-term Organization goals and objectives to management.
4. Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing/communications/public relations function.
5. Keep informed of developments in the fields of enterprise software marketing, communications and public relations.
- Significant B2B enterprise software experience is a must.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications, and public relations activities. Experience and results in using marketing automation (Marketo), CRM (SFDC), ABM, SEO, digital advertising, and social media to generate qualified leads.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Demonstrated successful experience in Account Based Marketing ( ABM ).
- Experience writing press releases, and making presentations.
- Experience overseeing agency and analyst relations.
- Experience in design and production of digital and print materials and publications.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Out-of-town, overnight travel is required at times.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations.
This position will have direct supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position requires travel. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Five plus years of successful B2B enterprise software marketing experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send all career inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org.