- Traditional centralized IT department. Highly dependent on IBM mainframe processing.
- High transactions volumes, complex legacy code, and competent mainframe skills.
- Active mainframe application development.
- High Availability Application Processing is main driver on System z along with consolidated environment with massive redundant backup capabilities.
- Need for more efficient CICS application development and support.
- Ability to access applications with modern tooling – browser based applications supporting multiple platforms.
GT Enabling Technologies and Services
- Ivory BMS/TS is a powerful BMS screen generator that enables you to reduce by 80%-90% the time it takes to build, edit and maintain BMS maps without being connected to the mainframe.
- ASSIST/TS allows you to provide screen or field level help screens to 3270 applications without coding or code changes. Easy to configure and use, it enables the replacement of outdated and inflexible help systems.
- Increased customer service and business value creation with faster development and better support options.
- The content and context information retrieval and presentation of ASSIST/TS reduce data entry training time and improved data entry accuracy.
- Utilize Ivory Service Architect additional features to extend access to mainframe applications, data and processes through mainframe web services.
- Utilize VisualConnect to web enable applications provides browser based access to traditional tn3270 applications.
- vcEmulator provides tn3270 access to System z tn3270 applications from any Java enabled platform – Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.