Simplifying and Accelerating Access to Mainframe Applications, Data and Processes.
Extend the Access to the Mainframe
Ivory Service Architect enables you to extend access to mainframe applications, data and processes through mainframe web services — with no code written, generated or changed and no additional MIPS usage. Plus, Ivory Service Architect requires minimal training and can be quickly deployed.
Using Ivory Service Architect, mainframe developers can seamlessly integrate new technologies like mobile banking, web-based portals, business process management and packaged applications.
Integrate all your mainframe assets, regardless of underlying platforms, languages and data formats.
- Robust service orchestration, optimal developer productivity, superior runtime performance
- Leverages specialty engines
- High performance batch integration
- Integrates inbound and outbound data (bi-directional web services)
- Provides flexible top-down service design
- Support for all platforms, languages and data
- High performance presentation logic integration
Developing and Deploying Mainframe Web Services
Ivory® Studio is an intuitive tool for developers to assemble web services from mainframe applications and data with no coding. Using drag-and-drop, developers define web service inputs and outputs, and then graphically model the multi-step process to implement the service.
Ivory® Server is the execution engine that can be deployed on or off the mainframe. It processes information published from the Ivory Studio, accessing applications and data directly in each native environment.